I have had this blog for almost a year and a half now. I thought that it would be a good idea to introduce myself a bit more on here, so that you can get to know me some more.
My name is Aymie, and I am the writer of this blog. I started this blog in September of 2020. My mom encouraged me to start a blog and that is the story behind how my journey as a blogger started. On this blog I share some different kind of topics. I basically share my thoughts on here, and also what I feel led to share. That is the reason why I named my blog “My Thoughts.”
I also raise awareness for selective mutism, which is an anxiety disorder that I suffer from.
About Me and My Family
I was born in Sweden, but me and my family moved to the UK in 2013, which is where we currently live. I come from a family of seven people. I have four siblings. Three sisters, and one brother. We have two of the most adorable dogs. One is a Malchi breed, and the other one is a mix between Shih tzu, Maltese and Chihuahua.
My family have been to and lived in New Zealand, Hawaii and The Netherlands, with an organisation called YWAM. We have had a few exciting adventures together, and I might share some of them on my blog some time in the future.
Interests and Likes
Some of my likes and interests includes: reading, writing, watching tv, spending time with my family and just chilling at home. I also enjoy and love to cuddle or play with our two dogs.
I am very introverted. Some of the moments that I enjoy the most is my alone time throughout the day. I usually spend my alone time doing whatever I am in the mood for, or what I have planned for myself. I have always been very introverted. As a child I often played by myself, whether it was imaginary play or with toys. I was rarely bored with it.
Random Facts About Me
- One of my favourite foods to eat is tacos.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- My birthday is in August
- I mostly prefer to watch tv shows over movies.
- My top three favourite animals are horses, dogs and rabbits.
- I would love to travel to many different countries and places in the future. There are many places that I would like to see and experience.
- My two favourite seasons of the year are summer and autumn.
- My favourite holiday season of the year is Christmas.
- I am not a morning person, but I would not call myself a night owl either.
- I would call myself a homebody. I prefer the comfort of my home. Although I may not leave the house very often that doesn’t mean that I don’t crave it at times though.
That’s all for now. Thank you for following along and reading my blog.
Thanks for sharing! It was so nice to learn a little more about you! If you ever make it back to the USA I’d love to meet up and give you a hug! ♥️
Thank you so much for reading! I would love to go back to the USA and meet you in person sometime!